TECHNOLOGY & SOLUTIONS
As technology continues to enhance our world, Caterpillar is constantly developing and refining advanced technologies to help make your equipment more productive and efficient, and to help you more effectively manage equipment fleets and operations.
As technology continues to enhance our world, Ortego is constantly developing and refining its technologies to help make the equipment more productive and efficient
Patented tank design gives improved Static Roll Over threshold for safer truck operation and improved axles loadings and traction with evenly distributed load in the tank Features and benefits
- Improved operator safety with flat roof tank, handrails and access ladder compliant to AS 1657.
- Unique horizontal baffle creates two tanks in one design.
- Check valves fitted to the horizontal baffle create a full tank at 66%
- Rear spray system and pump enclosed in safety working platform.
- Shot blasted and epoxy coated internal tank surface.
Ortego (Thailand) Company Limited Warranty Statement
Ortego (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (henceforth referred to as Ortego) warrants its products against defects in material and workmanship in accordance with the General Terms & Conditions of the Warranty Statement contained herein.
Ortego does not warrant malfunctions and failures resulting from misuse, negligence, unauthorised alteration, accident, or lack of performance of regular maintenance services, nor does it include the replacement of maintenance items made in connection with normal maintenance services. In addition, travel mileage, travel labour, or related travel expenses (including meals or lodging) will not be covered.
Ortego requires the customer/user to complete an ‘Ortego In- Service Report (ISR)’ and return it to Ortego within 30 (thirty) days from the date the machine is first delivered to an end-user, otherwise the invoice date shall be used.
All repairs during the warranty period must be made with Ortego’s prior written approval to maintain warranty coverage, and as such, this warranty becomes null and void when the product is disassembled, welded-upon, or in any way materially altered without prior written approval from Ortego.
Items replaced by Ortego under this warranty become the property of Ortego. Items that Ortego request be returned to Ortego, will be sent by the customer to Ortego, freight prepaid by the customer/user. Invoices for parts and labour will not be considered for warranty coverage unless pre-approved by Ortego.
General Terms & Conditions
- Ortego warrants its products against defects in material
and workmanship on:
- Structural failures for a period of 12 (twelve) months
from the date the unit is first delivered to an end- user or 3,000 (three thousand) hours, whichever expires first; unless stated otherwise. Structural failures are described as cracking in weld or base metal of structure not caused by damage to the tank; or water leaks from tanks due to cracking or weld defect.
- Ortego parts and components for a period of six
(6) months from the date the unit is first delivered
to an end-user or 1,500 (one thousand five hundred) hours, whichever expires first; unless stated otherwise. Non- Ortego parts and components are covered by the applicable manufacturer’s warranty.
- Ortego warrants the tank coatings to be of the proper
type and quality for general equipment use and water haulage and to have been applied to company quality standards of preparation and application. Interior lining requires periodic preventative maintenance to maintain inhibiting properties. Both internal and external coatings are intended only as a corrosion inhibitor, therefore, tank coating warranty coverage does not include corrosion prevention for any specified period of time due to the various environmental conditions encountered.
- Ortego warrants any Ortego water pump(s) supplied with the tank to perform as designed and intended and warrants the pump’s shaft seal life against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 6 (six) months from the date the unit is first delivered to an end-user or 1,500 (one thousand five hundred) hours, whichever expires first. Shaft seal is not warranted against wear due to water contamination, or improper operation including being run without water. Pump is not warranted against extreme environmental conditions such as freezing. Standard Ortego pumps are of cast iron construction and under normal conditions provide many years of service without failure due to corrosion of internal parts and surfaces, however due to various water conditions, Ortego does not warrant standard water pumps against corrosion.
2. Ortego Obligations
If a defect in material or workmanship is found during the
warranty period, Ortego will:
- Provide (at Ortego’s discretion) new, remanufactured or Ortego approved repaired parts or assembled components needed to correct the defect.
- Replace lubricating oil, filters, anti-freeze and other items made unusable by the defect.
3. Customer/User Obligations
The Customer/User is responsible for:
- Contacting Ortego for repairs’ procedures and written
authorization from Ortego prior to the conducting or instructing any repairs.
- Providing Proof of the Delivery Date (via the In-Service
Report) to Ortego.
- Any costs associated with transporting the warranty item.
- Costs to investigate complaints, unless the problem is caused by a defect in Ortego materials or workmanship.
- Submitting warranty claims to Ortego within 30 days of
repairs to be considered for compensation.
4. OEM-Supplied Prime Movers
Tractor and Truck Chassis Prime Movers provided by Ortego as a portion of its product are covered by the Original Equipment Manufacturer’s warranty. Copies of these warranties are available from Ortego Warranty administration for defects in materials and workmanship, for this portion of the product is performed by the OEM. Ortego Product Support and Warranty Administration are available to assist in this process if necessary.
IN NO EVENT, WHETHER AS A RESULT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT OR WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, LIABILITY WITHOUT FAULT OR OTHER LEGAL THEORIES, SHALL SOUTHRIM, OR ITS AFFILIATES, PARTNERS OR SUBSIDIARIES BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFIT OR REVENUES, LOSS OF USE OF THE MACHINE OR PARTS OR ANY ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF SUBSTITUTE EQUIPMENT, FACILITIES OR SERVICES, DOWNTIME COSTS, LABOUR COSTS, OR CLAIMS OF CUSTOMERS, PURCHASERS OR LESSEES FOR SUCH DAMAGES. THE REMEDIES HEREIN ARE THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES WITH RESPECT TO MACHINES AND PARTS, WHETHER UNDER THIS WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE.